Why Join Elijah’s Promise
Elijah’s Promise has served the New Brunswick community for over 30 years and harnesses the power of food to change lives and break the cycle of poverty.
To do this, we rely on a diverse staff that brings a tremendous amount of expertise and lived experience. We look for people with a strong sense of social justice, empathy for the community we serve, and passion to make our community better for everyone. Learn more about Elijah’s Promise
Case Manager II
- Advocate for and monitor the services from different social services and/or health care organizations on behalf of EP clientele and patrons.
- Coordinate professional teamwork among the different agencies providing a service. Identify and follow up with individual patrons with special needs and create a referral plan to address those needs.
- Individual case advocacy on behalf of patrons is provided acting as the EP liaison with other agencies or organizations.
- Assist clientele with applications for benefits they may be eligible for, i.e., social security, SNAP (food stamps), welfare, etc.
- Assist clientele with job search, including referrals to potential employers, Referrals to workfirst and One-Stop.
- Follow-up and Data reports required to determine the effect of the service(s).
- Maintain thorough documentation and records.
- Report all activities and outcomes on a monthly basis, including number of clients served, types of services provided and outcomes where available. HMIS/SAMSHA experience desired.
- Represent Elijah’s Promise and the interests of Elijah’s Promise clientele as assigned with all Community partners and local agencies.
- Other related duties as requested by the Executive Director or Associate Director.