Commercial Kitchen Rental
What makes our commercial kitchen space unique is that it is a community based model that looks to create a cooperative, low cost, and supportive environment for a region that is typically underserved by these kinds of opportunities.
We believe that food changes lives – not only to feed those in need, but also to empower those who just need a chance to succeed.
Important for food vendors: At this time we do not have additional storage for vendors but are working to add more as demand increases.
The following equipment will be rented to members of the User who carry full ServSafe Certification:
- Conventional and convection ovens
- Stand mixers
By signing the Agreement, the User understand that Elijah’s Promise will not provide to the User all necessary equipment that may be necessary for production. This includes the following:
- Specialized equipment
Smallware listed below will be located in a box available to all users within the space, and are subject to availability (first come, first served).
- Stirring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowls
Cold and frozen storage, if available, can be utilized by the User when operating within the space. All goods must be taken with the User upon daily departure from cooking session.
Anticipated hours of availability are as follows:
- Weekdays: 6:30pm through 6am
- Weekends: 24 hours hour access
The hourly rate of the shared commercial kitchen space is $20 an hour. A commitment to minimum of ten (10) hours per month is necessary. In addition to the hourly rate, the User will be charged:
- Orientation Fee of $50
- Orientation is mandatory for the User to attend. Orientation ensures that the User understands how to properly operate in Promise Kitchen.
- Security Deposit of $200
- Which will be held by Elijah’s Promise during the User’s tenure at the facility and will be returned if the account is in good standing upon the User’s departure of Promise Kitchen.
- Monthly Rent
- Determined by the number of hours the User requests multiplied by the hourly rate of $20.
Food Business Incubation
Interested in starting your own food business? We are here to help!
With the importance of food systems beginning to be realized in recent years, there is an emerging market that unites food, entrepreneurship, and economic development.
Reacting to this new market trend, commercial incubator kitchens have been established in urban areas across the United States.